Communique Conferencing, Inc., the world leader in virtual events and Webinars, has announced the launch of their mobile event app, available now for Apple and Android users. The mobile app acts as an extension to the existing immersive virtual event platform.
The new mobile app instantly creates a rich, integrated experience for both virtual and in-person audiences. It providers in-person attendees contactless check-in and a simplified exchange of contact information. The mobile event app also allows attendees to network with both in-person and virtual attendees, and view live and recorded sessions from anywhere. Attendees have access to exhibit booths within the app, as well as the option to connect with booth reps.
Mobile Event App Features
- In-person attendee check-in: Contactless check-in allows organizers to efficiently verify and record attendee arrivals both on site and online.
- Networking: In-person attendees can search and get suggestions for relevant connections.
- Exchange Contact Business Cards: Attendees can simply present their QR Code so that exhibitors can scan and get the desired information.
- Find Exhibitor Booths of Interest: Attendees can search through the exhibitor list and decide which ones they’d want to visit.
- View Sessions: Whether attendees are attending the event virtually or in-person, they will be able to view live webinars & recorded sessions. The mobile app also allows attendees to create and save a personalized agenda and add sessions to their calendar
About Communiqué Conferencing
Communique Conferencing, Inc. is a leading Hybrid & Virtual Event Platform provider with more than 3,000 customers and 100,000 users worldwide. Founded in 2001, the company delivers the most comprehensive virtual event platform enabling organizations to create engaging online venues for unmatched attendee experiences. Communique is headquartered in Bethesda, MD and has additional offices in London, Dublin, Bangalore, and Singapore among others, to support its growing global customer base.
If you need help navigating requirements for a virtual or hybrid event, please get in touch – we are happy to help.