Virtual Event Production
Unique Virtual Event Production - Ensuring Your Success
We offer a wide range of virtual event production services to help you plan and execute successful events that engage your audience and achieve your goals. Our seasoned producers work with your team to set up a detailed project plan, best practices, and industry benchmarks to create an optimized agenda sprinkled with attendee engagement activities. We can also help with platform configuration, graphics, dry runs, QA testing, and live day support to make your event a success.
Get ready for your best post-event debrief ever.
Trusted by Leading Organizations
Why What is Virtual Event Production?
Virtual event production encompasses the planning, execution, and management of events held online. This can range from webinars and conferences to virtual trade shows. The goal is to create an engaging and interactive experience for attendees, regardless of their physical location. Key components include project management, content consumption, audience engagement strategies, speaker preparation, and live day technical support to ensure a seamless experience.
Key Virtual Event Production Features
Types of Virtual Events Can Help Produce
Each type of event requires a different approach. We can help with:
- Trade shows
- Corporate events
- Product launches
- Virtual events
- Hybrid events
Virtual & Hybrid Event Platform
Communique offers a choice of three different virtual event platform options to fit a wide range of event needs and audience sizes. Or, if you prefer, you can bring your own.
- Event Hub Essentials – An entry-level platform for low-scale 2D events that fit any budget.
- Event Hub Expert – A point-and-click 3D virtual event platform with stunning designs and is packed with networking and extensive audience engagement features.
- Metaverse Event Platform – A fully immersive 3D environment with personal avatars that brings the in-person event experience to virtual events.
From conceptualization to execution, we help you bring your virtual event vision to life. Each project plan is customized to your unique event’s needs.
- Dedicated event manager
- Detailed project plan with deliverables and timelines
- Weekly project meetings
- Speaker training and coordination
- Graphic design
- Contingency plans
- Quality assurance check & dry run
Event Production - Live Day Support
We help problem solve and ensure a smooth show experience.
- Dedicated speaker support during sessions
- Dedicated P.O.C. for organizers, sponsors, and booth owners
- Live attendee chat support
Onsite AV Production Services
We can work with your existing AV team or Communique offers a full range of audio visual services for your production needs. Since we own the equipment and have access to crews without needing to pay for travel, our production rates are 40% less what competitors are charging.
By combining cutting edge technology and a complete production team to ensure a flawless execution of your presentations.
- Pre-session system check
- Dedicated speaker support during sessions
- On-site AV and production support
Hybrid Event Production
Managing a hybrid event can be a challenging task. However, creating the perfect blend of in-person and virtual event experiences can be stress-free with the right partner.
Let our experienced team help you plan and execute your hybrid event that delivers both in-person and virtual guests with unique experiences.
- Turnkey event project management
- Onsite production & scenic design
- Audio/visual production
- Safety & security planning
- Attendee check-in apps
Why Opt For Communique Virtual Event Production Services
Leverage our 22 years experience. Your success is our priority.
"Our project manager Julia was been very helpful in tailoring a solution our unique event needs. We appreciate Communique's ability to be flexible and meet our needs, rather than trying to dictate to us how they want to work. The event was a huge success thanks to Communique."
"I could have not been more pleased with our virtual event results. Every aspect, from the setup, to the event, to the follow-up was absolutely professional. The service level was impeccable. I recommend Communique without any reservation."
"As we wrap up our first virtual event, we can certainly say that we are very happy with the dedication and project management. Courtney, our project manager was incredibly responsive. Even on the weekends. Visually the platform is the best that we found."
How Do Virtual Events Make Money?
Monetizing virtual events can be achieved through various channels, including:
- Ticket Sales: Charging attendees a fee to access your event. Consider offering a free ticket that only allows access to a few sessions as well as a paid ticket that allows full access to all sessions and other components like exhibit booths and networking areas.
- Sponsorships: Partnering with brands or companies who pay to be featured or advertised during your event.
- Exhibitor Fees: Charging exhibitors a fee to showcase their products or services.
- Merchandise Sales: Selling branded merchandise or products related to your event.
- On-Demand Content: Offering access to event recordings or materials for a fee post-event.
By diversifying your revenue streams, you can maximize the profitability of your virtual event.
Examples of Virtual Events
Virtual events come in many forms, catering to various audiences and purposes. Examples of the different types of virtual events include:
- Virtual Conferences: Online gatherings focused on specific industries or topics, often featuring speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Webinars: Educational sessions where a speaker or panel shares insights on a particular subject.
- Virtual Trade Shows: Online exhibitions where businesses showcase their products or services.
- Live Streaming Events: Real-time broadcasts of performances, talks, or demonstrations.
- Online Workshops: Interactive sessions where participants can learn new skills or knowledge.
These examples highlight the versatility of virtual events, demonstrating their potential to reach and engage diverse audiences.
How Much Does It Cost to Run a Virtual Event?
The cost of running a virtual event can vary widely depending on factors such as the platform used, the level of production quality, how much of the set up you are willing and able to do yourself vs. outsource, and the scale of the event. Here’s a breakdown of potential costs:
- Virtual Event Platform Fees: Charges for using a virtual event platform, which can range from $2,000 to $80K.
- Content Production: Costs associated with creating high-quality videos, presentations, or other materials.
- Marketing and Promotion: Expenses related to advertising your event and attracting attendees.
- Technical Support: Fees for technical assistance before, during, or after the event.
- Miscellaneous: Other potential costs, such as speaker fees, virtual networking tools, photo booth, or other interactive features.
By carefully planning and budgeting, you can ensure a cost-effective virtual event that delivers value to both attendees and organizers.
Virtual event production offers a world of possibilities for connecting with global audiences and generating revenue. By understanding the components of virtual event production, exploring various monetization strategies, and being mindful of associated costs, you can create successful and impactful virtual events. Embrace the digital revolution and unlock the potential of virtual events today.