Virtual Event Platform
The best virtual event platform for connecting and engaging audiences from any location. Deliver a unique and elevated conference experience. Wow guests with stunning designs. Keep their attention with abundant attendee engagement tools.
Virtual event experts since 2001 (21 years')
Event Hub Essentials is our conference solution that fits any budget, and it is easy to use and fast to deploy. Attendees can watch keynotes, engage within breakout sessions, interact with virtual exhibitors, network with groups or individuals, answer polls, access content, and participate in ongoing forum discussions.
Far and away, the most interactive and best-looking 3D Virtual Event platform. It actually feels like an event rather than a glorified website or list of webinars. Dozens of networking and engagement tools to keep your audience on the edge of their seat.
Why Host a Virtual Event?
Through virtual events, organizations can host seminars, conferences, and other events online without the need for travel.
Additionally, virtual events are much easier to organize and manage. With the right technology platform, it is possible to reach a much larger audience than would be possible with an in-person event.
Stunning Virtual Event Designs
Make your attendees go wow with immersive 3D lobbies and rooms.
Benefits of Hosting a Virtual Event With Communique
VIRTUAL EVENT CUSTOMIZATION
Choose from existing templates or design a stand-out virtual environment with your brand, colors, and graphics.
Image already added
Invite presenters and attendees from any location and language globally. Language translation & live interpretation in 29 languages.
Image already added
SECURITY & PRIVACY
Fully GDPR and CCPA compliant. Also, ISO 27001 certified for data security.
Image already added
Over 3,000 Customers Served Over 20 Years
Top Virtual Event Platform Features
Virtual Event Rooms & Design
- Rock solid, reliable hosting. Scales to 100,000 attendees & is ISO 27001 Certified for attendee data security.
- Choose from stunning 2D or 3D templates or create any custom design you can imagine
- Include rooms and spaces to match your virtual event goals such as a lobby, exhibit hall, theater, networking lounge, help desk, resource center, etc.
- Add custom people to represent your organizations culture, diversity and connect with your attendees.
- Easy, simple navigation
A Complete Tech Stack for Your Virtual Events
Communique is your dedicated, experienced, partner that supports you in creating the right tech stack — and help guide you with industry benchmarks to meet all of your virtual event goals.
Facilitate Networking Connections that Count
Take the awkward out of networking. Transform cold introductions into warm interactions that bring people together.
- Leverage A.I. driven matchmaking to provide guests with a contact list ranking other attendees with similar interests
- Attendees can schedule meetings or engage in text or video chat
- Set up round tables or breakout rooms where participants can collaborate and share ideas in a small group setting
Keep Your Guests Engaged With Gamification & Entertainment
Create micro-moments for your guests that build memorable event experiences
- Leverage gamification with leaderboard to get attendees involved, drive behavior, and keep sponsors busy
- Use scavenger hunts to encourage your guests to roam around the various rooms and spaces
- Incorporate a virtual photo booth and invite your guests to capture and share their favorite moments
- Social media walls can collect all social media posts relevant to your event and add them to a real-time feed inside your virtual environment.
Virtual Events and Webinars have become essential tools for organizations in their efforts to reach geographically dispersed prospects, customers, employees, members, and partners. But…
Are you curious how to make virtual events engaging? There is nothing like the energy stimulated by in-person events from the crowd’s applause during…
Wondering how to host a virtual event? Virtual conferences are the new normal. Event planners need to adjust and learn how to host a virtual…
What Our Customers Are Saying
Communique's event cloud platform provides you with an end-to-end solution for your next event. The virtual event platform is a great way to make connections and drive more engagement with your guests. In addition, our fanatical customer service is there to guide you every step of the way from planning to live day execution.
The Communique Virtual Event platform is the best I've seen and gives our virtual events the 'wow' factor we're looking for. We've now used Communique for three virtual events so feel completely comfortable, but the first time you use it can be overwhelming given it has so many features. Communique has done a great job at streamlining the process. Our project manager Julia is amazing to work with and incredibly helpful.
Communique has an excellent project management team that really knows the virtual event platform and experience inside and out. They are knowledgeable, capable and really care about making our event a success. The virtual event platform is very user friendly and easy to navigate. We received lots of great feedback from our attending customers and partners!
Over and above all expectations! Communique's virtual event platform has incredible design and attendee engagement features. This, combined with the support of a friendly, responsive, and expert project managers, provided the best possible virtual conference experience for our attendees and sponsors. A+
A virtual Event is the ideal platform to engage audiences, share information, facilitate conversations, connect sponsors, and enable networking with attendees located anywhere globally.
Virtual events are becoming an increasingly important part of the marketing and training mix for corporations, non-profit, and government organizations. Virtual events can provide a rich source of data, because the activities of each attendee can be tracked and measured.
Virtual event platforms offer a variety of ways for attendees to connect and engage. Virtual booths, networking forums and designated breakout rooms allow audiences to connect with event organizers, booth representatives, sponsors, or fellow attendees using text or video chat. Attendees can leverage A.I. matchmaking to discover like-minded individuals to connect with.
One of the key differences between in-person and virtual events is that a virtual event is available on-demand, even after the live part of the event is over. This enables users to return to components of the virtual event to view sessions again, access content or gather additional information.
Virtual events became increasingly popular when the global pandemic forced organizers to cancel in-person events and pivot to virtual events.
Organizers have realized significant benefits when hosting virtual events including:
- Greater reach: Attendance generally increased by 20% when switching to a virtual event because attendees can join from their home or office without the need to travel.
- Cost-effective: In-person event costs can add up quickly when including staffing, hotel, food and beverage, travel, etc. Virtual events can reach large audiences at a much lower price. Further, less staffing time is required to produce a virtual event.
- Extended shelf life: One of the virtual event benefits is that it provides organizations with valuable digital content, which can be made available on-demand for attendees to access anytime. Pieces of the content can also can be distributed on social media channels or the organizations website.
- Availability of experts: It is often difficult to book expert speakers for in-person events because of the time and expense required for travel. Virtual events allow organizers to invite industry experts from any location to lead sessions and participate in the event. Better speakers also translates to increased attendance.
- Reporting data: Virtual event platforms track every attendee attendance, behavior, interest, webinar views, booth visits, etc. This data can be used to measure ROI and provide valuable insights for sponsors.
A virtual platform is a type of computer software that allows you to host online events such as trade shows, virtual summits, virtual conferences, job fairs, and other online events.
These virtual platforms are designed to bring your guests together online. Usually the software includes streaming sessions, networking, gamification, downloadable content, exhibitor booths, and other audience engagement tools.
Another example of a virtual platform is cloud computing. Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services, such as storage, networking, databases, analytics, software and other services, over the internet. It allows users to access these services without having to install and manage hardware and software on their own machines. The cloud provider manages all the hardware and software, and provides services to customers on demand.
The best platform for hosting a virtual event or meeting will depend on the type of event you are hosting and audience features. For example, a virtual career fair event may require different virtual components than a trade show or expo and vice versa. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing the best platform:
- Company details: Find out how long the provider has been in business, where are they incorporated, types and levels of insurance they carry, D&B number, D-U-N-I-S number, etc.
- Virtual event platform hosting: Ask details about reliability, scalability (how many concurrent attendees it can handle), data security (protecting attendee information for compliance).
- Customization: Users want an immersive virtual event design. For example, if it is a University event, use images of the campus for the various rooms and spaces.
- Engaging webinar platform features:
- Q&A, chat, and polls
- Downloadable resources
- Adaptive bit rate for video
- Offers networking opportunities with other attendees:
- Intentional networking: The ability for attendees to search and connect with other attendees via text and/or video chat.
- Unintentional networking: A platform feature that matches attendees with other like attendees based on profile data and content views.
- Entertainment surprises: The ability to incorporate gamification, social media walls, virtual photo booth, magic show, music, etc.
- Support: Find out exactly what set-up support is available. In addition, ask details about the type of support available during the live day(s) for the organizer, attendees, and speakers.
Read more about how to choose a virtual conference platform?
Typically, virtual event platforms set up by an organizer to help connect and engage with audiences around the globe. They offer an effective way to host events, conferences, webinars, and other online gatherings without the need for travel.
Virtual event platforms provide an easy-to-use interface and a wide range of features to help make your event a success.
At the core of a virtual event platform, there are generally four key components: registration, streaming sessions, engagement, and analytics.
- Registration: This is the first step to hosting a virtual event. A virtual event platform can help you create an online registration page for your event, allowing you to collect information from your participants. From there, you can customize the registration process and send out automated emails to confirm attendance and remind them about the event.
- Streaming: Virtual event platforms also offer session streaming capabilities, so that you can broadcast your speakers in real-time. Depending on the platform, you can choose from a variety of streaming options, such as live webcasting or on-demand streaming of pre-recorded content.
- Engagement: Engaging with your attendees is a key component of any virtual event. With virtual event platforms, you can use features such as live Q&A, polls, and surveys to interact with your audience. In addition, you can use networking rooms or breakout sessions to facilitate dialogue and keep attendees engaged throughout your event.
- Analytics: Finally, virtual event platforms offer analytics and reporting capabilities to help you measure the success and impact of your event. With analytics, you can track attendance and engagement, as well as gain insights into who your audience is and how they interact with your content. This will help you make informed decisions on how to improve your events in the future.
Overall, virtual event platforms are an invaluable tool for event organizers who want to engage with their audience remotely. With the right platform and features, you can easily create and manage successful virtual events.
To put it simply, virtual reality is a computer-generated simulation of a 3D environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way. This is typically achieved through the use of specialized hardware such as head-mounted displays or gloves with sensors. In other words, virtual reality is an interactive, computer-generated experience that is intended to simulate a real-world environment.
When it comes to the different types of virtual reality, there are generally three main categories. These are as follows:
- Non-immersive VR: Non-immersive virtual reality is the most basic type of virtual reality experience. It typically involves minimal interaction with the environment and no tracking of the user’s movements. Examples of non-immersive VR include web-based experiences such as 360-degree images or videos.
- Semi-immersive VR: Semi-immersive virtual reality is a step up from non-immersive VR, as it involves the user being able to interact with the environment and move around within it. Semi-immersive VR typically uses specialized hardware such as controllers or haptic feedback devices to create a more realistic experience. An example of semi-immersive VR would be a virtual reality game with a controller.
- Fully-immersive VR: Fully-immersive virtual reality is the most advanced and realistic type of virtual reality experience. This type of virtual reality includes tracking of the user’s movements, as well as interactions with the environment. Fully-immersive VR typically requires the use of specialized hardware such as head-mounted displays, gloves with sensors, and other trackers. Examples of fully-immersive VR include virtual reality games, simulations, and educational tools.
No matter the type of virtual reality experience, it’s clear that this technology is continuing to evolve and become more accessible. As technology advances, so too will the range of applications for virtual reality and the types of immersive experiences it can provide.