A look at 2019 Virtual Conference Trends
Every day, marketers and training leaders are using data to work smarter, make informed decisions, and set goals. At Communique Conferencing, we believe deeply in this practice and have dedicated a large effort to provide some of this critical data to marketers and HR leaders.
Marketing and Training leaders are increasingly moving to Virtual Conferences to deliver events for geographically dispersed employees, partners, customers and prospects.
Learn industry benchmarks and best practices for delivering successful virtual conferences. Topics covered in this report include:
- Popular days and times for events
- Registration and attendance
- Average number of rooms, booths and content
- Viewer duration for virtual conferences and webcasts
- Audience interactivity
- Desktop vs. mobile device access
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Trade Conference Platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.
- Article: Virtual Trade Show Benefits and Advantages
- Article: Top Five Reasons Events are Going Virtual
- Article: Ideas to Boost Your Virtual Trade Show Engagement
- Article: 6 Tips to Planning & Executing a Successful Virtual Trade Show
- Tip Sheet: Selling Virtual Conference Sponsor Packages
- Tip Sheet: Ways to Leverage Your Virtual Conference for Sponsor Revenue
- Tip Sheet: Check List for Choosing a Virtual Conference Platform
- Tip Sheet: Assemble Your Virtual Conference Team
- Brochure – Virtual Trade Show Platform Overview (PDF)
- Demo video – https://vimeo.com/332826716 (4 minutes)
- Product Guide: Metrics & Reporting data sheet
- Feature Overview: Permission Based Access to Content
- Feature Overview: Gamification with Leaderboard
- Feature Overview: Audience Engagement Features
- Feature Overview: Broadcast Messages – Tell attendees what to do, then watch them take the actions you want.