A look at 2019 Virtual Conference Trends
Every day, marketers and training leaders are using data to work smarter, make informed decisions, and set goals. At Communique Conferencing, we believe deeply in this practice and have dedicated a large effort to provide some of this critical data to marketers and HR leaders.
Marketing and Training leaders are increasingly moving to Virtual Conferences to deliver events for geographically dispersed employees, partners, customers and prospects.
Learn industry benchmarks and best practices for delivering successful virtual conferences. Topics covered in this report include:
- Popular days and times for events
- Registration and attendance
- Average number of rooms, booths and content
- Viewer duration for virtual conferences and webcasts
- Audience interactivity
- Desktop vs. mobile device access
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Trade Conference Platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.