But what makes events engaging and effective? What’s the best day to host a webinar or virtual event? How far in advance should you start promoting events? What are the best practices being used?
Well, we have the answers! We analyzed our customers’ webinar and virtual events over the past year to provide you with data-driven insights, best practices and trends to help you create a winning event strategy in 2023. The virtual event & webinar benchmark report will help you gain actionable insights on planning, marketing, and hosting an engaging virtual event and webinar experience.
Get Your Free Copy!
- 58% of registrants attend webinars live compared to only 49% in 2019
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the most popular days to host a webinar
- 74% of webinars include video compared to just 58% in 2019
- 75% of virtual events are less than 3 days long
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the most popular days to run a virtual event
- 24 is the average number of webinars per event compared to just 8 in 2019
- 79% of Virtual Events are Free: