A look at 2018 virtual trade show trends from attendance to engagement
Virtual Trade Shows have become an important marketing tool to generate leads and drive new business. A few best practices can make the difference between a huge success and a waste of time and resources.
For global organizations, Virtual Events erase the barriers of time and geography and make it easy for anyone to access and consume content anytime, from anywhere. 2018 saw companies of all sizes adopt Virtual Conferences for a variety of applications, including marketing, training and corporate communications.
Learn industry benchmarks and best practices for delivering successful virtual conferences. Topics covered in this report include:
- Popular days and times for events
- Registration and attendance
- Viewer duration for virtual conferences and webcasts
- Audience interactivity
- Desktop vs. mobile device access
Virtual events are the new innovations when it comes to modern interactions and marketers are eagerly tapping into this new tool. So why not start the year off with an exciting way to extend your reach?
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Trade Conference Platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.
- Article – Virtual Trade Show Benefits and Advantages
- Article: Top Five Reasons Events are Going Virtual
- Tip Sheet: How to Evaluate and Choose a Virtual Conference Platform
- Article: Ideas to Boost Your Virtual Trade Show Engagement
- Article: 6 Tips to Planning & Executing a Successful Virtual Trade Show
- Tip Sheet: Selling Virtual Conference Sponsor Packages
- Tip Sheet: Ways to Leverage Your Virtual Conference for Sponsor Revenue
- Tip Sheet: Virtual Trade Show Contests & Gamification Best Practices
- Tip Sheet: Assemble Your Virtual Conference Team
- Article – What is a Hybrid Event?
- Case Study: Worlds Largest Virtual Trade Show Runs on Communique’s Platform